- 1. Confidence Fitness Slim Full Body Vibration Platform
- 2. Hurtle Exercise Equipment Vibration Fitness Machine Platform & Workout Trainer
- 3. Axis-Plate E6600 Dual Motor Whole Body Vibration Platform Machine
- 4. Merax Dual Motor Dual Mode Vibration Platform Fitness Machine
- 5. Professional Dual Motor Whole Body Vibration Machine
- Do Vibration Plates Work?
Vibration machines are very popular both in commercial gyms and in home gyms. They have received widespread praise from entities like NASA as well as celebrities. NASA studies have shown that vibration plates could be a possible solution to bone loss and muscle atrophy that many astronauts suffer when working in space. Working out using vibration plates is similar to weightlifting, only without using weights, and can be good way to tone your muscles and lose weight.
Here is a list of the 5 best vibration machines 2016:
1. Confidence Fitness Slim Full Body Vibration PlatformThe Confidence Fitness Slim allows you to train multiple muscle groups because it has 50 different variations of vibration speed settings.
It is specifically designed to provide you with a series of exercises that are simple and weight-bearing.
These include press-ups, sit-ups, lunges and other muscle stretching positions.
The different vibration settings that are generated by the machine’s plate simulate the natural stretch flex of your body.
Muscle contractions are usually generated at rapid speeds resulting in the involvement of more muscle fibers.
Workout Programs and Console Designs
The display console of this vibration machine closely resembles the one found on many high end treadmills. However, the functions of the console are different. It has a clear LCD display and a specially designed button layout with five options: Program select, HL (Manual), P1, P2 and P3.
Benefits of the Machine
• It is easy and quick to set up.
• Yoga straps enable you to perform different variations of exercises hence effectively working different muscles of your body.
• Improves joint flexibility and relives tension.
• Has a comprehensive user manual.
The ability of this machine to workout your entire body, the fair price, and the innovative design makes this the best vibration plate in its price range. It is a great whole body vibration machine for weight loss.
2. Hurtle Exercise Equipment Vibration Fitness Machine Platform & Workout TrainerThe Hurtle Exercise Platform gives you an innovative and fun way to train. It targets your whole body allowing you to tone abs, gluteus muscles, calves and thighs.
You can target specific areas of your body. You can incorporate lower body, upper body and core workouts.
Benefits of the Hurtle Exercise Equipment
• It has a design that allows you to train your full body.
• It has an innovative oscillating motion technology that allows you to tone abs, buttocks and thighs.
• Allows you to have fun while training with high powered vibrations that fit all body types.
• The machine allows you to adjust to 20 different speeds.
3. Axis-Plate E6600 Dual Motor Whole Body Vibration Platform MachineThe Axis-Plate E6600 has a 60 speed setting and allows you to fully train your whole body.
It has two motors with a combined power of 1500 watts.
With its three pre-programed workouts, you can add three customized workouts depending on your current exercise goals. Its maximum weight capacity is 400 pounds meaning that it can easily accommodate almost all people.
Benefits of the Axis Plate E6600
• It has two LCD displays and balance straps to aid you in difficult poses.
• 60 speed settings.
• Specialized on arms and legs. The machine’s vibrations cause your body muscles to tense and also relax quickly. This results a great workout session without having to do other exercises.
• It has lower and upper LCD control panels with 60 speed settings.
• Has a BMI analyzer.
• 3 user-programmed and 3 pre-programmed workouts.
• It has a heavy duty build and supports a maximum weight of 400 pounds.
4. Merax Dual Motor Dual Mode Vibration Platform Fitness MachineThe Merax Dual Motor Vibration Platform Fitness Machine give you a range of speeds to choose from as well as adjustable functions.
You can easily use it irrespective of whether you are a beginner or an experienced trainer. Its range of speed settings are important because you can start small and eventually work up to high speeds while achieving desired results quickly.
Low speeds allow you to train without straining or over-exertion. Higher speed frequencies enable you to produce greater muscle contractions and maximize results and health benefits.
• The machine includes yoga straps that allow you to perform effective upper and lower body workouts. Therefore, you can effectively do a range of different exercises and yoga poses.
• It has built in speakers that have MP3, USB and IPod capability with a remote control. You can personalize workout sessions with your preferred music selection.
• It has an overload protection together with static electricity resistance making the machine safe and suitable for all homes or professional environments.
• It has a well-illustrated instruction manual.
• The variable speed settings feature of the machine is a big plus. You can start exercising at low speeds and eventually increase the speed as your endurance and strength increase.
5. Professional Dual Motor Whole Body Vibration MachineThis Dual Motor machine has a powerful and triangular oscillation motor.
Its dual modes of amplitudes and frequency enables it to work quite efficiently. The dual mode amplitude ranges from 1 to 10 mm, while its frequency ranges from 25 HZ to 50 Hz. This GForce device has a strong 500W vibration motor. It offers you 3 automatic and well defined user programs as well as 3 set automatic programs.
• This model is noiseless and allows you to work out without the noisy background of a rumbling motor.
• It has the ability of holding capacity loads that reach 400lbs.
• Offers you an upgraded and stylish steel body.
• Has a digital display feature.
• Comes with arm straps for your use.
• Has a simple user manual.
Do Vibration Plates Work?
Many studies done have proven that vibration machines actually do work. A 2009 study done at University of Antwerp, Belgium, revealed that these plates are very effective. They found out that obese women who followed a weight loss diet and exercised using vibration plates actually lost more weight in the long-term. This included hard-to-lose fat around the belly. The test subjects were compared to another group of women who still followed a weight loss diet but used conventional exercise.
You can use vibration machines during pilates and yoga classes. Since these two exercise activities involve doing a series of poses on the plate, its vibrations greatly increase your muscle contraction levels. This forces your muscles to contract repeatedly leading to improved muscle strength, coordination and balance.
The vibration machines do work effectively especially if a strict workout regimen is followed and the vibration plate machine is used properly. Furthermore, it uses basic moves like push-ups, squats, calf raises, ab crunches and lunges.
During normal exercise training, your muscles often contract at most two times a second. However, with vibration therapy, your muscles tend to contract up to 50 times per second. These plates allow you to work on almost 90 percent of your body’s muscle fibers. This can help strengthen and develop muscle tissue leading to increased density and strength.
The results you get after using vibration plates depend on your eating habits. Therefore, to increase the efficiency of your workout it is always best to have a healthy and balanced diet.
Latest posts by Jesse Young (see all)
- How to Use an Infrared Sauna [How Long & How Often] - March 12, 2017
- 5 Studied and Health Boosting Benefits of Infrared Sauna - February 14, 2017
- How a Sauna Can Lower Blood Pressure (Supporting Studies) - January 29, 2017