- 1. Confidence Fitness Slim Full Body Vibration Platform
- 2. Hurtle Exercise Equipment Vibration Fitness Machine Platform & Workout Trainer
- 3. Axis-Plate E6600 Dual Motor Whole Body Vibration Platform Machine
- 4. Merax Dual Motor Dual Mode Vibration Platform Fitness Machine
- 5. Professional Dual Motor Whole Body Vibration Machine
- Do Vibration Plates Work?
- Full Body Vibration Machine Benefits
- Full Body Vibration Machine Weight Loss
- Vibration Plate FAQ
Vibration machines have received widespread praise from entities like NASA as well as celebrities.
NASA studies have shown that vibration plates could be a possible solution to bone loss and muscle atrophy that many astronauts suffer when working in space .
Working out using vibration plates is similar to weightlifting, only without using weights, and can be good way to tone your muscles and lose weight .
Here is a list of the 5 Best Vibration Machines 2019:
1. Confidence Fitness Slim Full Body Vibration PlatformThe Confidence Fitness Slim allows you to train multiple muscle groups because it has 50 different variations of vibration speed settings.
It is specifically designed to provide you with a series of exercises that are simple and weight-bearing.
These include press-ups, sit-ups, lunges and other muscle stretching positions.
The different vibration settings that are generated by the machine’s plate simulate the natural stretch flex of your body.
Muscle contractions are usually generated at rapid speeds resulting in the involvement of more muscle fibers.
Workout Programs and Console Designs
The display console of this vibration machine closely resembles the one found on many high end treadmills. However, the functions of the console are different. It has a clear LCD display and a specially designed button layout with five options: Program select, HL (Manual), P1, P2 and P3.
Benefits of the Machine
• It is easy and quick to set up.
• Yoga straps enable you to perform different variations of exercises hence effectively working different muscles of your body.
• Improves joint flexibility and relives tension.
• Has a comprehensive user manual.
The ability of this machine to workout your entire body, the fair price, and the innovative design makes this the best vibration plate in its price range. It is a great whole body vibration machine for weight loss.
2. Hurtle Exercise Equipment Vibration Fitness Machine Platform & Workout TrainerThe Hurtle Exercise Platform gives you an innovative and fun way to train. It targets your whole body allowing you to tone abs, gluteus muscles, calves and thighs.
You can target specific areas of your body. You can incorporate lower body, upper body and core workouts.
Benefits of the Hurtle Exercise Equipment
• It has a design that allows you to train your full body.
• It has an innovative oscillating motion technology that allows you to tone abs, buttocks and thighs.
• Allows you to have fun while training with high powered vibrations that fit all body types.
• The machine allows you to adjust to 20 different speeds.
3. Axis-Plate E6600 Dual Motor Whole Body Vibration Platform MachineThe Axis-Plate E6600 has a 60 speed setting and allows you to fully train your whole body.
It has two motors with a combined power of 1500 watts.
With its three pre-programed workouts, you can add three customized workouts depending on your current exercise goals. Its maximum weight capacity is 400 pounds meaning that it can easily accommodate almost all people.
Benefits of the Axis Plate E6600
• It has two LCD displays and balance straps to aid you in difficult poses.
• 60 speed settings.
• Specialized on arms and legs. The machine’s vibrations cause your body muscles to tense and also relax quickly. This results a great workout session without having to do other exercises.
• It has lower and upper LCD control panels with 60 speed settings.
• Has a BMI analyzer.
• 3 user-programmed and 3 pre-programmed workouts.
• It has a heavy duty build and supports a maximum weight of 400 pounds.
4. Merax Dual Motor Dual Mode Vibration Platform Fitness MachineThe Merax Dual Motor Vibration Platform Fitness Machine give you a range of speeds to choose from as well as adjustable functions.
You can easily use it irrespective of whether you are a beginner or an experienced trainer. Its range of speed settings are important because you can start small and eventually work up to high speeds while achieving desired results quickly.
Low speeds allow you to train without straining or over-exertion. Higher speed frequencies enable you to produce greater muscle contractions and maximize results and health benefits.
• The machine includes yoga straps that allow you to perform effective upper and lower body workouts. Therefore, you can effectively do a range of different exercises and yoga poses.
• It has built in speakers that have MP3, USB and IPod capability with a remote control. You can personalize workout sessions with your preferred music selection.
• It has an overload protection together with static electricity resistance making the machine safe and suitable for all homes or professional environments.
• It has a well-illustrated instruction manual.
• The variable speed settings feature of the machine is a big plus. You can start exercising at low speeds and eventually increase the speed as your endurance and strength increase.
5. Professional Dual Motor Whole Body Vibration MachineThis Dual Motor machine has a powerful and triangular oscillation motor.
Its dual modes of amplitudes and frequency enables it to work quite efficiently. The dual mode amplitude ranges from 1 to 10 mm, while its frequency ranges from 25 HZ to 50 Hz. This GForce device has a strong 500W vibration motor. It offers you 3 automatic and well defined user programs as well as 3 set automatic programs.
• This model is noiseless and allows you to work out without the noisy background of a rumbling motor.
• It has the ability of holding capacity loads that reach 400lbs.
• Offers you an upgraded and stylish steel body.
• Has a digital display feature.
• Comes with arm straps for your use.
• Has a simple user manual.
Do Vibration Plates Work?
Many studies done have proven that vibration machines actually do work. A 2009 study done at University of Antwerp, Belgium, revealed that these plates are very effective. They found out that obese women who followed a weight loss diet and exercised using vibration plates actually lost more weight in the long-term. This included hard-to-lose fat around the belly. The test subjects were compared to another group of women who still followed a weight loss diet but used conventional exercise.
You can use vibration machines during pilates and yoga classes. Since these two exercise activities involve doing a series of poses on the plate, its vibrations greatly increase your muscle contraction levels. This forces your muscles to contract repeatedly leading to improved muscle strength, coordination and balance.
During normal exercise training, your muscles often contract at most two times a second. However, with vibration therapy, your muscles tend to contract up to 50 times per second. These plates allow you to work on almost 90 percent of your body’s muscle fibers. This can help strengthen and develop muscle tissue leading to increased density and strength.
Full Body Vibration Machine Benefits
The use of a vibration plate can produce several welcome benefits, particularly when the device is used as part of an overarching fitness routine.
These benefits are strong enough to make it a solid alternative for those that cannot engage in traditional fitness regimens, such as elderly adults.
Some of the best benefits that a vibrating machine can provide are associated with the elderly set. Studies indicate that elderly women that use a vibration machine have experienced an increase in bone density.
Older folk have also experienced a boost in muscle strength and balance, the latter of which substantially lowers their risk of falling – something that could have devastating effects at the late stages of life.
Those of us that haven’t reached senior status yet can also reap several benefits from a vibration machine. This obviously includes improved bone density and stronger muscles, but it also leads to other key improvements, including:
- Improved blood circulation
- Improved metabolism
- Improved lymphatic drainage
The backbone of these benefits revolves around the device’s ability to promote muscle stimulation.
As the machine causes you to vibrate, practically all your muscle fibers are stimulated; this act of stimulation causes blood to pump through your blood vessels with more efficiency, particularly your capillaries. This allows your cells to receive their nutrients and excrete their waste on a much more efficient basis.
The expedience of the circulatory and metabolic process leads to several peripheral benefits that come with stronger muscles and improved bone density. For instance, this lessens the risk of osteoporosis and can stifle the development of back and joint pain. Certain studies also indicate that blood pressure could be lowered.
The use of vibration machines can also provide a few surprising benefits. Some studies indicate that the process reduces cellulite and stimulates the production of collagen.
This leads to smoother skin as well as a boost of organic human growth hormone levels – something that may play a key role in the development of muscle growth.
Full Body Vibration Machine Weight Loss
One of the bigger selling points regarding the use of vibration machines is its relation to potential weight loss.
No surprise – fighting the “battle of the bulge” always has been and always will be a prime mover behind exercising. But is it a legitimate selling point, or is it nothing but hype?
According to various studies and trials, the correlation between the use of vibration plates and weight loss appears to be a valid one.
For example, a study conducted by Artesis University College and the University of Antwerp concluded that their overweight subjects using vibration machines not only lost an average of 11 percent of their body weight, they’d also maintained a 10.5 percent weight loss long-term.
Further studies put forth by the journal Endocrinology indicate that spending 20 minutes a day on a vibrating machine for a three-month period reduces fat in the liver and the abdomen. While fat reduction in the liver is cool, the reduction of fat in the place where most people struggle to drop pounds is downright thrilling.
This sounds too good to be true, but the vibrating machine’s ability to lose weight makes sense if you’re willing to go down the scientific rabbit hole.
Because vibration machine users experience a boost in their metabolism, their body is going to execute key processes on a much more efficient basis, such as breaking down nutrients and jettisoning waste. This process of improved efficiency allows the body to achieve a more robust means of homeostasis. As such, fat has less time to develop.
For instance, if you’re looking to lose weight, you should still stick to a diet designed to help you achieve your weight loss goals.
Plus, it’s a good idea to put your improved muscular strength and bone density to use via a solid routine of basic calisthenics. If you deploy such a combination, studies indicate that you’ll have a leg up on those that scoff at vibration machines.
Vibration Plate FAQ
How often should I use a vibration plate or machine?
It’s optimal that you break up your full body vibration machine use into two 10- to 15-minute sessions per day. The reason for the break is that vibration plate sessions can be intense, and it may be easier for you to handle its power in smaller doses – particularly if you’re just starting out?
Is a vibration machine safe?
Even though vibration machines offer remarkably intense workouts, the good news is that they are safe pieces of equipment. The fact that some physicians deploy the machines to help elderly patients improve their bone density, muscle strength, and balance is a terrific indicator of its safeness.
When shouldn’t I use a vibration plate?
Even though vibration plates are safe to use, there are certain scenarios that should preclude you from using them. For instance, if you’re suffering from gall or kidney stones, recovering from a fracture or bone break, or have recently given birth, you should refrain from the device.
There are also a few permanent situations that should preclude you from using a vibration machine altogether. If you have metal implants, suffer from epilepsy, or have acute inflammatory conditions, it’s wise to consider something different.
Is there an optimal time to use a vibration machine?
There is no set time where a full body vibration machine’s benefits become more beneficial. You can use the machine when you have time, based on your schedule. The good news here is that since it’s recommended that you use the device in 10- to 15-minute sessions, you theoretically shouldn’t have too difficult of a time finding room in your schedule to use the device.
Latest posts by Jesse Young (see all)
- 15 Easy Ways To Stay Fit At The Office - June 21, 2018
- Bowflex Max Trainer vs Treadclimber [The Definitive Guide!] - May 2, 2018
- Total Gym Force Review [As Good as the XLS? Pros & Cons] - March 31, 2018